Exclusively For Directors and Chief Nurses
As Directors and Chief Nurses from provider and commissioning settings, tasked with delivering ambitious Sustainability & Transformation Plans (STPs), during a time of diminishing resources and challenging workforce conditions, our Nursing Times Directors’ Congress provides an important opportunity to join together and discuss workable solutions to the challenges ahead.
This two day agenda will consider collaborative STP implementation and workforce redesign, with the introduction of new nursing roles and new routes into nursing, while balancing efficiency, safety and high quality care for patients. Through a range of insightful presentations, facilitated discussion and the sharing of best practice, the combined expertise and experience of our speakers and audience will tackle the issues that matter most to you.
Don’t miss this opportunity to discuss the challenges honestly with your peers and find solutions to the difficult questions. This year’s agenda will tackle key topics including:
- How can nurse leadership across the system deliver on the integration agenda?
- Ensuring safe staffing that delivers quality care and efficiency
- The productivity puzzle - How is technology helping?
- The latest on new care models and supporting nurse-led innovation in practice development
- Inspiring resilience across your workforce
- Next steps for the NHS Five Year Forward View
- Being an Influencer and Affecting Change at the Top
- Future leaders - Mentoring rising stars to support succession planning and retention
- Introduction of nursing associates, nurse apprenticeships and new education standards
Don’t miss this once-a-year opportunity to tackle key issues with your peers in an environment exclusively for chief nurses and directors of nursing from provider and commissioner settings.
To register for your place at Nursing Times Directors' Congress, click here.
Please Note: This event is only for Directors of Nursing and Chief Nurses, should your job title not be appropriate, we reserve the right to decline your ticket.